- New User--Guide
- ineSun.com Overview
- I Want To Order Some Products
- How To Make An Order From ineSun?
- Payment Methods
- Do you have a guarantee or warranty?
- Viewing Prices In Different Currencies
- Does ineSun Has MOQ?
- Can You Ship To "MY COUNTRY"?
- Some Tips Customer Need To Pay Attention To
- Is It Safe To Shop At ineSun.com?
- After Payment, How Can I Check The Status Of My Order?
- How To Pay
- Methods of Payment
- My Country Isn't Available In Paypal!
- How Does Paypal Work, Generally Speaking?
- Cash On Delivery?
- May I know ineSun's paypal account?
- Can I Pay By Western Union?
- I Choose Western Union But I Want To Pay Via Paypal Now
- Do I Have To Pay VAT / Sales Tax?
- Viewing Prices In Different Kinds of Currencies
- Dropshipper Need To Pay Attention To!
- Western Union/Bank Transfer fee
- I Want To Contact PayPal Customer Service But Can't Find A Phone Number For Them? Please Help!
- VAT & Sales Tax Infos
- For Dropshippers
- Can I Get Extra Discount
- How To Drop-ship With IneSun.com
- Product Help
- Shipping & Delivery
- Taxes, Customs & Duties
- Checking Your Order
- After Sales
- Coupon Use Terms
- How can I check order status?
- Can I Trust ineSun?
- Various Payment Methods
- If I Order Products From ineSun, The Way to Ship Them To Me?
- What Is The MOQ Of ineSun?
- Can You Ship To My Country?
- What If I Am Making A Large / Bulk Order?
- Is There A Catalog or Pricelist Available?
- I Want To Cancell An Order Placed Wrongly
- IneSun Policies & Terms
- About ineSun Ltd.
Example: Payment, Shipping, Policy...
Taxes on imported goods
We don't add taxes, VAT, or other hidden charges. You pay what you see on the checkout page.
However - In most countries you have to pay taxes on imported goods. Sometimes goods under a certain value, or in certain categories, do not incur taxes.
The rules are different in every country.
In any one country the rules are often applied differently in different places, and sometimes rather randomly.
IneSun is based in China. We are a Chinese company. Therefore anything you buy from us is going to be imported as far as your country's customs are concerned.
Unfortunately there is no way for us to know the rules, regulations, customs, traditions, practices, loopholes, schemes, systems, paperwork, codes, laws, or rulings of any country.
As such we cannot, and will not, offer advice about taxes in your country.
As the buyer, it is your responsibility to find out that information before you order.
If you have to pay import taxes and/or additional duties and sales taxes (e.g. VAT in the UK) then you would have to pay that to the courier upon receipt of the package(s) from China. Unfortunately we can't calculate this for you and there is no way to pre-pay it. If you are drop-shipping or sending a gift item to someone else please make sure they are aware of the possibility of having to pay taxes when receiving the goods.
If you order goods from us and feel that you've been unexpectedly 'stung' with taxes at your end, please don't blame us.
Please find out as much as you can about your import taxes in your own country before completing your order.
If you find out information about the import tax situation in your country, and you believe there are ways for you to minimize the taxes you have to pay (or eliminate the taxes altogether), we are more than happy to follow your instructions regarding labeling, packing, declarations, invoices, etc. Just tell us what you need and we will let you know what we can do to help.