- New User--Guide
- ineSun.com Overview
- I Want To Order Some Products
- How To Make An Order From ineSun?
- Payment Methods
- Do you have a guarantee or warranty?
- Viewing Prices In Different Currencies
- Does ineSun Has MOQ?
- Can You Ship To "MY COUNTRY"?
- Some Tips Customer Need To Pay Attention To
- Is It Safe To Shop At ineSun.com?
- After Payment, How Can I Check The Status Of My Order?
- How To Pay
- Methods of Payment
- My Country Isn't Available In Paypal!
- How Does Paypal Work, Generally Speaking?
- Cash On Delivery?
- May I know ineSun's paypal account?
- Can I Pay By Western Union?
- I Choose Western Union But I Want To Pay Via Paypal Now
- Do I Have To Pay VAT / Sales Tax?
- Viewing Prices In Different Kinds of Currencies
- Dropshipper Need To Pay Attention To!
- Western Union/Bank Transfer fee
- I Want To Contact PayPal Customer Service But Can't Find A Phone Number For Them? Please Help!
- VAT & Sales Tax Infos
- For Dropshippers
- Can I Get Extra Discount
- How To Drop-ship With IneSun.com
- Product Help
- Shipping & Delivery
- Taxes, Customs & Duties
- Checking Your Order
- After Sales
- Coupon Use Terms
- How can I check order status?
- Can I Trust ineSun?
- Various Payment Methods
- If I Order Products From ineSun, The Way to Ship Them To Me?
- What Is The MOQ Of ineSun?
- Can You Ship To My Country?
- What If I Am Making A Large / Bulk Order?
- Is There A Catalog or Pricelist Available?
- I Want To Cancell An Order Placed Wrongly
- IneSun Policies & Terms
- About ineSun Ltd.
Example: Payment, Shipping, Policy...
My Country Isn't Available In Paypal!
Normally you can register free for an account at www.paypal.com - but please note paying by PayPal is only possible in the countries listed on the following web page:
If you have a PayPal account, but you are having problems with sending money or logging into PayPal, you need to speak to PayPal customer service and not us.
If PayPal is not available in your country, it does not matter. You can pay us via bank transfer or western union. The detailed information about bank transfer and western union, please check this link: