- New User--Guide
- ineSun.com Overview
- I Want To Order Some Products
- How To Make An Order From ineSun?
- Payment Methods
- Do you have a guarantee or warranty?
- Viewing Prices In Different Currencies
- Does ineSun Has MOQ?
- Can You Ship To "MY COUNTRY"?
- Some Tips Customer Need To Pay Attention To
- Is It Safe To Shop At ineSun.com?
- After Payment, How Can I Check The Status Of My Order?
- How To Pay
- Methods of Payment
- My Country Isn't Available In Paypal!
- How Does Paypal Work, Generally Speaking?
- Cash On Delivery?
- May I know ineSun's paypal account?
- Can I Pay By Western Union?
- I Choose Western Union But I Want To Pay Via Paypal Now
- Do I Have To Pay VAT / Sales Tax?
- Viewing Prices In Different Kinds of Currencies
- Dropshipper Need To Pay Attention To!
- Western Union/Bank Transfer fee
- I Want To Contact PayPal Customer Service But Can't Find A Phone Number For Them? Please Help!
- VAT & Sales Tax Infos
- For Dropshippers
- Can I Get Extra Discount
- How To Drop-ship With IneSun.com
- Product Help
- Shipping & Delivery
- Taxes, Customs & Duties
- Checking Your Order
- After Sales
- Coupon Use Terms
- How can I check order status?
- Can I Trust ineSun?
- Various Payment Methods
- If I Order Products From ineSun, The Way to Ship Them To Me?
- What Is The MOQ Of ineSun?
- Can You Ship To My Country?
- What If I Am Making A Large / Bulk Order?
- Is There A Catalog or Pricelist Available?
- I Want To Cancell An Order Placed Wrongly
- IneSun Policies & Terms
- About ineSun Ltd.
Example: Payment, Shipping, Policy...
How To Drop-Ship With IneSun
ineSun allows drop-ship orders for all registered customers.
There are no additional charges.
Just order online the same way as usual, but add different shipping addresses.
We always check carefully (for fraud prevention) if the shipping address is different to the billing address, so if you are a new drop-shipping customer, please make sure that your PayPal account is verified.
We do not include ineSun publicity materials / invoices etc when we send drop ship goods, so it protects your reputation as a seller. They will not know the source of your goods, and they will not know the price that you paid for it.
If your customer has technical support issues, or wants to return a product, they will have to discuss this with you first because it’s your account with ineSun.
Please note that if there are import taxes to pay, you will have to pay this when you receive the goods from the courier. So if you're drop-shipping, your customers may 'unexpectedly’ have to pay 'extra charges'.
Please note it's your responsibility as the ineSun buyer / drop-ship vendor to find out information about taxes and inform your customers. Although of course we will do whatever we can to help you minimize the tax burden if you have special packing / declaration instructions.