ineSun Home > ineSun Help Center > How Can I Return A Faulty Item?

Help Section

Help Search

Example: Payment, Shipping, Policy...

How Can I Return A Faulty Item?

Updated 02:04 am CST   |   Aug 04, 2010
Email Email       Print Print

Before returning goods, please contact us first to discuss the issues you are having. 90% of the time we are able to sort out the problem by giving technical support, without you having to send anything back.

If there are irremediable defects with the devices, you can return them back to us for repair or replacement under our Return Policy.

Please email our Customer Service Department at:, we will offer you a return authorization (RA) number(e.g. RETURN10208) and our return address, along with additional important instructions.

Generally we advise you to return faulty goods by sending them via the Post Office Ordinary Mail rather than using Express like DHL, UPS, and TNT. Normally it will take 2 weeks to return goods to us by Ordinary Mail.

If you did not buy your product directly from, you will need to contact the vendor who sold it to you.


TIP: Please do not send faulty goods back without discussing with us. It is very hard for us to handle a package without any necessary order information. We will also give you some instructions for returning goods from your country to China.

ineSun Sites:   China Electronics   Wholesale Electronics   Security Solutions

Copyright © 2003-2017 All rights reserved. Video Surveillance and CCTV Security Products Online Wholesale Directory.