- New User--Guide
- ineSun.com Overview
- I Want To Order Some Products
- How To Make An Order From ineSun?
- Payment Methods
- Do you have a guarantee or warranty?
- Viewing Prices In Different Currencies
- Does ineSun Has MOQ?
- Can You Ship To "MY COUNTRY"?
- Some Tips Customer Need To Pay Attention To
- Is It Safe To Shop At ineSun.com?
- After Payment, How Can I Check The Status Of My Order?
- How To Pay
- Methods of Payment
- My Country Isn't Available In Paypal!
- How Does Paypal Work, Generally Speaking?
- Cash On Delivery?
- May I know ineSun's paypal account?
- Can I Pay By Western Union?
- I Choose Western Union But I Want To Pay Via Paypal Now
- Do I Have To Pay VAT / Sales Tax?
- Viewing Prices In Different Kinds of Currencies
- Dropshipper Need To Pay Attention To!
- Western Union/Bank Transfer fee
- I Want To Contact PayPal Customer Service But Can't Find A Phone Number For Them? Please Help!
- VAT & Sales Tax Infos
- For Dropshippers
- Can I Get Extra Discount
- How To Drop-ship With IneSun.com
- Product Help
- Shipping & Delivery
- Taxes, Customs & Duties
- Checking Your Order
- After Sales
- Coupon Use Terms
- How can I check order status?
- Can I Trust ineSun?
- Various Payment Methods
- If I Order Products From ineSun, The Way to Ship Them To Me?
- What Is The MOQ Of ineSun?
- Can You Ship To My Country?
- What If I Am Making A Large / Bulk Order?
- Is There A Catalog or Pricelist Available?
- I Want To Cancell An Order Placed Wrongly
- IneSun Policies & Terms
- About ineSun Ltd.
Example: Payment, Shipping, Policy...
Can you declare $ X for my order to avoid import taxes?
Question: "I am in [COUNTRY]. If the order is declared over USD [TAX THRESHOLD] then I will be painfully taxed. Can you help me by declaring the goods at [VERY LOW VALUE]?"
First, we will do our best to help you with import regulations.
If you have special instructions for the waybill and invoice declaration on your orders, you need to tell us these instructions every time you order. One such example is instructing us to declare the value below a certain value.
Can we always declare low? Like, under $30?
The answer is NO, NOT ALWAYS... because your order value may be much higher than this and declaring that low value would not be feasible.
Provided the value of your order / type / quantity of the items is suitable for a declaration under $50, we will do our best to help you with this.
If you need advice about whether a particular declared value is deemed possible, before you pay, you can check out an order and contact us with your order number. We will then look at the contents of your order and your country and assess what declared value is sensible.